Wednesday 4 April 2012

not at home

I'm in Hertfordshire, painting a kitchen.

My clients are staying in their glorifed games room, which is actually a whole OTHER house next door with a kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms and lounge the size of a small ballroom.

I am having a surreal exsistence in an almost empty house.
I have a bed, a table and a lamp.
I have the use of a brand new bathroom, and a kettle.
I have been working from 7.30 am every day to 9 pm, because I would rather be at home.

The internet access is erratic and I am shattered.

SO, forgive me friends if I don't pay you a visit
or comment
or reply.

I had a few posts planned while I was away, but I'm much too tired...........................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................................................................

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like hard work, hope you get it finished soon so you can get back home for a rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Fiona, take it easy! It'll be over soon and you'll be back at home at no time! And don't forget to take some pics of the before and after of what you're doing there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Do we get to see pics of this project when you are done? ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get finished and return home very soon. Thinking of you and the amazing job you will be doing. Come visit soon.Thanks for sharing, Happy Easter, take care and enjoy! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. there really is no place like home, huh? have a great easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

It's always a pleasure to receive your comments. I really enjoy reading them, and a huge thank you if you are following as well !